Terms and conditions
- The COMPANY or INDIVIDUAL should pay Terra Firma Academy the full course fee within 7 days of submitting the enrollment form.
- The course fee is exclusive of VAT
- The course fee includes the course, student workbook, coffee/tea and lunch.
POSTPONEMENT & CANCELLATION
- The COMPANY or INDIVIDUAL shall pay Terra Firma Academy the full course fee within 7 days of submitting the enrolment form.
- In case of over subscription in a course, the first paid first accommodated principle will apply.
- All requests for postponement or cancellation must be communicated in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each re-submission of SETA Assignment will incur a fee of R 1,000 excl VAT to learner *.
- All postponement or cancellation applications must be received in writing 14 days prior to course commencement.
- No refunds will be made whatsoever in the event of postponement or cancellation 7 days prior to the course commencing.
- A 25% administration fee, based on the full course price will be charged for any postponement or cancellation made more than 7 days prior to the course commencement.
- Applications for postponement (attendance for a different course date) must be received in writing at least 14 days prior to the course and will only be considered provided there is place available on the preferred date.
- Only the 1st postponement request will be free of charge, granted the request has been received 14 days prior to the course commencement. Any following postponements will be charged a 25% administration fee, based on the full course price
- Applications for postponement, received less than 14 days prior to the commencement date of the course will not be considered and the above postponement and cancellation policy will apply.
- TFA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any courses due to unforeseen circumstances or should the required minimum number of enrolments not be received.
- In the case of cancellation or postponement as specified in point 10, the learner will have the option to enrol on the next course or receive a full refund should the course be cancelled, or the applicant is unable to attend.
- Learners may be substituted in the event that the original Applicant can’t attend for any reasonable cause.
- All substitute applicants must notify TFA of their substitution in writing at least 3 (three) days prior to course commencement.
- Postponement, due to TFA will not incur administration fees for students.
- TFA will inform the learner and/or his superior in writing of any decisions regarding the postponement in writing within 5 (five) working days prior to the commencement date.
Bank Name: First National Bank
Account Name: Terra Firma Solution Pty Ltd
Account Type: Business Cheque
Account Number: 623 4599 2243
Branch Name: Century City
Branch Code: 200909
Reference: Academy – Student name and surname